Sunday, September 27, 2009

Interview with Antosam

We have a scoop this edition of the BUllshit Bugle. Antosam Crosslee, the person who apotheosized Harsha, and is considered by many as the high priest of Mokkai, has given us an exclusive interview. Excerpts from the interview:

Brat: Hello Anto! We haven't heard from you in a long time. What are you doing after your B.Tech?
Anto: I have joined M.Tech Biopharma at Centre for Biotechnology Anna university.
Brat: Tell us more about it
Anto: My co- students here give me huge respect believing that I am a reincarnation of Siddarth!
Brat: YOu mean they believe that you are calm and composed and give an impression of peace like the Buddha
Anto: No,. not that Siddarth. The siddarth from our class, the not so calm and composed one.
Brat: Oh! So you have started a social service for the class by taking bulk photocopies and giving everyone the correct price till the last paise?
Anto: No, no! They think I am some sort of scholar who can solve all their doubts in every subject. They do not believe that I am an E grade in maths. NOt being able to solve some problems I just cover my notes and shake my head in a pensive manner in class, so that others do not copy wrong things from me. But the others believe this is exactly how scholars behave, being extremely possessive about their work and this only ends up improving my impression amongst them.
apart from that classes go on as usual. I generally sleep. After class to while away the time we go to one canteen eat one dish, talk for sometime. Then walk to the next canteen, eat the second dish talk for some more time and so on till its evening and its time to return home.
Brat: Oh! Nice. Anyway, now tell us about your future plans.
Anto: Last time I applied to 13 colleges being naive and believing that one should not be superstitous and there are no such things as unlucky numbers. I was proved wrong. This time I will apply to 7 countries. 7 being a magically powerful number.
Brat: Very nice. We hope you do well and get a good admit. Do you have any other words for you huge legion of fans and friends?
Anto: Yes! I have just moved into a huge 5000mm X 2000 mm room in kotturpuram. If anyone comes to chennai or any nearby cities like thiruvallur, kanchipuram or pondy definitely drop by. you can live with me. The house even has a rustic charm. To get water, you have to use the hand pump to pump water. It will be an effect you wont easily forget. and apart from that my mobile number is still the same. So call and be in touch!
Brat: Thank you and good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Haha :D Who else is doing their MTech at CBT? And how is Brat doing in G's lab??? (Priya returns after a loooong time and is out of touch with most things back home!! She has a very hectic schedule here, as Dr Chen her mentor thinks she is supremely intelligent and makes the best work of her intellect by giving her all the work he can in these 2 months of lab rotation!)

    ReplyDelete